Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What parts does a rim set consist of: Each set we sell is a complete set of 4x tires and 4x rims.
2. Are all rims and parts supplied painted in colour? No, not all rim sets and parts are standard available in color. If a wheel set or part is available in color, it will be stated in the product description or as a product option.
3. Can you also fit purchased model cars with special rims? Yes, we can customize it specially with the desired rims from our shop. Costs start at 15.00 euros per conversion.
4. Is it also possible to have a model car painted in a different colour? No, unfortunately we no longer do this due to the crowds in our own accessories production.
5. Is it possible to have an exclusive production of a special design rim or part? Yes, this is possible, we have both 3d printing options and for larger quantities our own mold design department. Keep in mind that usually the costs for just 1 part do not outweigh the costs, so print runs often only start from 25 pieces / sets.
6. I want to track my order, how do I do that? Usually a tracking email will follow within 1-3 business days once the order has been shipped (depending on whether it was sent as a parcel or as a letter parcel)
7. What payment options are there in the webshop? We have extensive payment options, including bank transfer, Meastro and Mastercard credit card, Bancontact, Paypal and Ideal.
8. I have chosen the bank transfer option, how can I pay? You should have received our bank details in the confirmation email with the total amount, our bank details are:
Bank: SNS Bank
Account holder: SDmodelcartuning