Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What parts does a wheel set consist of: Each set we sell is a complete set of 4x tires and 4x rims.
2. Are all rims and parts supplied painted in color? No, not all wheel sets and parts are available in color as standard. If a wheel set or part is available in color this will be stated in the product description or as a product option.
3. Can you also provide purchased model cars with special rims? Yes, we can specially adapt these with the desired rims from our shop. Costs start at 15.00 euros per conversion.
4. Is it also possible to have a model car painted in a different color? No, unfortunately we no longer do this due to the high demand in our own accessories production.
5. Is an exclusive production of a special design rim or part possible? Yes this is possible, we have both 3d printing options and our own mold design department for larger quantities. Keep in mind that usually the costs to develop only 1 part are very high, so runs often only start from 25 pieces/sets.
6. I want to track my order, how do I do that? Usually a tracking email will follow within 1-3 business days once the order has been shipped (depending on whether it was sent as a parcel or letter package)
7. What payment options are there in the webshop? We have extensive payment options, including Bank transfer, Meastro and Mastercard credit card, Bancontact, Paypal and Ideal.
8. I have chosen the bank transfer option. How can I pay? You should have received our bank details with the total amount in the confirmation email, our bank details are:
Bank: SNS Bank
Account holder: SDmodelcartuning